You have no items in your shopping cart.
Natural PVA 0.75kg. 2.85mm diameter and approximately 90m long
Ultimaker PVA (polyvinyl alcohol) is a leading water-soluble support material for multi-extrusion 3D printing. It offers you freedom and convenience: to design complex model geometries that require supports, which dissolve away in tap water.
Reasons to choose Ultimaker PVA
Ultimaker PVA is at the heart of our market-leading dual extrusion 3D printing experience.
- Reliable adhesion to PLA, Tough PLA, CPE, and Nylon
- Non-toxic formula dissolves in regular tap water which can be disposed of safely
- 100% biodegradable with no hazardous by-products
- Good thermal stability gives better degradation resistance compared to other PVA filaments
- Melting temperature 163 ºC
- Water-soluble support material
- Dissolves in ordinary tap water
CERTIFIED-OPERATOR CARE® PACKAGE
This package offers a combination of training, a 12-month maintenance contract and a number of preventive-maintenance visits to your location in the UAE. More information will be provided by the distributor.
For more details please Contact US