With Ultimaker PCA (polycarbonate) filament, you can print strong and tough parts that retain dimensional stability when subjected to temperatures as high as 110 C. Our PC is a perfect filament for printing molds, tools, functional prototypes and parts for short-run manufacturing.
PCA plastic spools come in 0.75kg. 2.85mm diameter.
Reasons to choose Ultimaker PCA
PC is a top choice material for engineers and manufacturers who require parts that need to retain their strength, toughness, and shape while operating in high-temperature environments.
- High toughness, especially for the non-transparent filament options
- Resists temperatures and retains form up to 110 C
- Flame retardant characteristics
- Dimensionally stable
- Strong interlayer bonding capabilities, especially when using the front door add-on
- Good bed adhesion, especially when using the stickers supplied in the Advanced 3D Printing Kit
- Allows printing of translucent parts for lighting applications with a transparent filament option
|22 × 22 × 8 cm
White, Transfarent, Black
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.