From digital to 3D print
Linking digital 3D models to physical 3D prints. Cloud Print translates your students' digital models into instructions the 3D printer can understand.
Teacher tools to help you print
Offering powerful features for educators, including remote monitoring, multiple printer management, and customizable settings.
Student access and security
Eliminating the need for studenst to create individual student accounts, students can share their digital designs with you for printing via Cloud Print.
THE IDEAL CLASSROOM SETUP
Meet the all-new Sketch Classroom, the comprehensive 3D printer solution designed to accelerate learning and design-thinking.
Featuring a dual-printer set up, educators can offer the ideal student-to-printer ratio to drive 3D printing classroom success right from the start.
With teacher and student certifications and more than 600+ lesson plans included, educators can integrate more interactive design projects and increase student engagement.
Classroom 3D printer management is easier than ever with one queue management dashboard via MakerBot Cloud. Students can share design projects wirelessly and teachers can manage queues easily between printers.
- Easy to use, Dual Printer Set Up with reliable, tinker-free performance
- ISTE-Certified self-paced 3D printer training for both teachers and students
- Cloud-based, 3D printing file management with MakerBot Cloud* printing file management software, integrated with TinkerCad & Fusion 360
- 600+ certified lesson plans from educators all across the country
- (2) Sketch Printers
- (6) Spools of PLA
- (4) Build Plates
- (2) Spatulas
- (2) Snips
- (2) Seats in Teacher Certifications
- (10) Seats in Student Certifications
- MakerBot Cloud with Print Queuing
- 1 year warranty
To purchase additional certification seats, contact us
- PLA for Sketch
- TOUGH for Sketch
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.