PROFESSIONAL 3D PRINTING AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
MAXIMIZE OUTPUT. MINIMIZE TOLERANCE.
- VECT™ 65 Thermal Regulation gives you 2X the dimensional accuracy in real polymers and composites.
- Print continuously for hours, days, or weeks, thanks to METHOD’s unmatched industrial build quality.
- Configurable to meet your needs, METHOD’s compact footprint allows for desktop, benchtop, and racked setups.
EASILY PROTOTYPE IN THE SAME MATERIAL AS YOUR PRODUCTION PARTS
- Sure we’ve got PLA, but we’ve also got PETG, Nylon, Nylon Carbon Fiber – and they all print beautifully.
- Plug in the LABS GEN 2 Experimental Extruder for unbridled 3rd party material printing.
- ClimateSeal™ Filament Bays protect materials from the elements bag to print with pristine quality.
- 4-in-1 Modular Performance Extruders allow for quick change between material groups, preventing cross-contamination.
- 5” capacitive touchscreen provides an intuitive step-by-step setup and real-time controls on your jobs.
- SmartAssist™ Material Loading makes material changing a breeze from material bay to extruder, hands-free.
- MakerBot CloudPrint™ Software brings intuitive printing for even the toughest jobs.
- MakerCare Live Training will take you seamlessly from unboxing to advanced printing.
UNLOCK CARBON FIBER
The optional Composite Extruder for Method brings all the benefits of printing Nylon Carbon Fiber Parts to the MakerBot Method 3D printer. Ideal for structural applications and metal replacement parts.Method's unique industrial feature set produces carbon fiber parts with superior three dimensional strength and accuracy
- METHOD’s Heated Chamber delivers parts that are strong and accuratey
- Outstanding surface finish that hides layer lines thanks to METHOD’s Ultra-Rigid Metal Frame.
- Print the most complex geometries including internal cavities with soluble support, or use breakaway support for faster print times.
- METHOD’s sealed filament bays help keep the material dry, resulting in better print quality and reliability, and METHOD’s pre-print spool drying feature allows for the recovery of oversaturated filament.
HEATED CHAMBER TEMPERATURE:
65° C Maximum Temperature
Dual extrusion: 15.2 L x 19 W x 19.6 H cm / 6.0 x 7.5 x 7.75 in
Single extrusion: 19 L x 19 W x 19.6 H cm / 7.5 x 7.5 x 7.75 in
41.3 L x 43.7 w x 64.9 H cm
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- 1 MakerBot METHOD 3D Printer
- 1 Spring Steel Build Plate
- 1 Performance Extruder 1 Model (Version 1)
- 1 Performance Extruder 2 Support (Version 1)
- 1 Nozzle Brush
- 1 Hex Key
- 1 USB A-to-B Cable
- 1 US Power Cord
- 1 EU Power Cord
Please note: MakerBot materials sold separately.
- Dual Performance Extruders
- Dry-sealed material bays
- Wifi Connectivity and 21 on-board sensors
- Remote Monitoring & Printing
- 25 compatible CAD file types
- 5" Full-color capacitive touch screen
- Over 300,000 hours of reliability testing
SERVICE PLANS THAT SUPPORT YOU THROUGHOUT YOUR 3D PRINTING JOURNEY
At MakerBot we know you’re not just buying a 3D printer, you’re investing in a new tool or a teaching opportunity. With MakerCare Extended Service Plans, you can de-risk your experience and maximize your investment with white glove support from our in-house team of 3D printing experts.
DIRECT ACCESS TO MAKERBOT SUPPORT ENGINEERS
Whether you prefer phone, email, or live chat, help is just a step away. With MakerCare you get direct access to our team of 3D printing experts who can help you on the right track with your 3D printer. Need help getting started? Something not quite right with your printer? No question is too big or small.
Call or Live Chat us Monday through Friday, 9 am - 6 pm ET. Outside of hours? No problem, just send an email and someone will get back to you within 6 business hours.
EXCLUSIVE TRAINING SESSION
While MakerBot 3D printers are intuitive, sometimes it’s good to get real insight from someone who has used the platform extensively. That’s why with MakerCare you get access to a 1-hour training session with a certified MakerBot Support Engineer where they will walk you through basic set up, usage, and bonus tips and tricks, while answering any questions you may have along the way.
Machine downtime is not ideal for any business. You’ve got projects that need to get done and we understand. MakerCare has your back with hot swap. If your printer goes down, our support engineers will get you back up and running asap. Just call or email to get the process started. If the problem can be resolved with an expedited replacement part or quick setting change we’ll do that. If the printer needs to be sent back, we’ll ship out a replacement machine - even before you’ve sent yours back - so you can be back up and running in no time.
REPLACEMENT OF WEAR OR DAMAGED PARTS
Do you have a wear component or a damaged part that you can fix without packing up the printer and sending it in? In addition to defective parts already covered by the standard warranty, MakerCare provides part replacement on both natural wear and accidental damage so you can get back up and running even faster.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.