A 3 hour training session held by our specially-trained service engineer will demonstrate and teach you the following :
1. Unbox and setup the printer
2. Install the resin tank
3. Pour the resin manually
4. Understand optimal placement of 3D models for resin printing
5. Use the Uniz Desktop software to slice the 3D model and start the print
6. Understand resin curing parameters
7. Clean the screen
8. Post processing of printed objects
9. Troubleshoot unsuccessful printing including: a. Change curing parameters
b. Sand platform
c. Recalibrate Z zero point
Training Folder Contents
1. A 41-page user manual
2. A 6-page workflow outline prepared by us
3. Resin parameter and cleaning parameter data sheet
4. Invitations to material try-outs/testing programmes where new material samples will be distributed
5. Receive our online 3D printing newsletter
Note (1): In the moment, we are only able to visit customers residing in Dubai, Sharjah and Abu Dhabi.
Note (2): Shipping of machines in need of repair is not included as part of this package. Hence the customer has a choice between delivering the
machine(s) themselves or arranging a courier pick-up/drop-off delivery, which will have to be paid by the customer when needed.
Note (3): It is possible to schedule training at customer’s location for an extra fee. Please check the “add-on” charges below.
Note (4): Up to 4 participants can take part in the training, extra participants will incur an extra charge.
Note (5): In order to unbox your machine, when conducting training at our facility, you are advised to bring your purchased unit along with you to
unbox it and set it up for you.