In 3.5 hour at our location in DIP(3), a specially-trained service engineer will demonstrate and teach you the following (4):
1. Unbox and setup the printer
2. Install and change print cores/filament materials.
3. Calibrate the height of the build plate
4. Calibrate the XY offset of the printer’s dual extrusion
5. Prepare the 3D model, slice it, and start the print
6. Carry print core cleaning
7. Troubleshoot build plate adhesion problems
8. Turn the active levelling feature on and off
9. Request maintenance
10. Replace the silicone nozzle cover
11. Clean and re-apply lubrication/grease to the printer
Training Folder Contents
1. A 60-page user manual for the machine
2. A 41-page software manual
3. Ultimaker material manuals (for ABS/CPE/Nylon/PC/PLA/PP/PVA/ToughPLA/TPU)
4. A checklist for printing and for preventive maintenance prepared by us
5. Invitations to material try-outs/testing programmes where new material samples will be distributed
6. Receive our online 3D printing newsletter
Note (1): In the moment, we are only able to visit customers residing in Dubai, Sharjah and Abu Dhabi.
Note (2): Shipping of machines in need of repair is not included as part of this package. Hence the customer has a choice between delivering the
machine(s) themselves or arranging a courier pick-up/drop-off delivery, which will have to be paid by the customer when needed.
Note (3): It is possible to schedule training at customer’s location for an extra fee. Please check the “add-on” charges below.
Note (4): Up to 4 participants can take part in the training, extra participants will incur an extra charge.
Note (5): In order to unbox your machine, when conducting training at our facility, you are advised to bring your purchased unit along with you to
unbox it and set it up for you.