A 4 hour training session held by our specially-trained service engineer will demonstrate and teach you the following :
1. Unbox and setup the printer
2. Load both materials into the printer
3. Adjust the tension of the feeder
4. Dis-engage the stepper motors on the printer
5. Adjust the Z offset on the printer
6. Ensure that the bed is levelled throughout the print area
7. Change the nozzle and the nozzle silicone cover
8. Calibrate the nozzles XY offset
9. Slice the 3D model using the ideaMaker software and start the print
10. Import custom print profiles in ideaMaker
11. Use support and build plate adhesion in ideaMaker
Training Folder Contents
1. A 26-page quick-start guide
2. A 161-page software manual
3. User manuals (for loading materials, levelling bed, adjusting Z, XY offset, change of nozzle and cover, shaft lubrication, etc.)
4. Invitations to material try-outs/testing programmes where new material samples will be distributed
5. Receive our online 3D printing newsletter
Note (1): In the moment, we are only able to visit customers residing in Dubai, Sharjah and Abu Dhabi.
Note (2): Shipping of machines in need of repair is not included as part of this package. Hence the customer has a choice between delivering the
machine(s) themselves or arranging a courier pick-up/drop-off delivery, which will have to be paid by the customer when needed.
Note (3): It is possible to schedule training at customer’s location for an extra fee. Please check the “add-on” charges below.
Note (4): Up to 4 participants can take part in the training, extra participants will incur an extra charge.
Note (5): In order to unbox your machine, when conducting training at our facility, you are advised to bring your purchased unit along with you to
unbox it and set it up for you.