Transparent Nylon 0.75kg. 2.85mm diameter and approximately 90m long
Ultimaker Nylon is a polyamide grade based on PA6/66. It features reduced humidity absorption and longer shelf life compared to other nylon filaments. Able to withstand significant mechanical stress, nylon material is a great choice for 3D printing tools, functional prototypes, and end-use parts.
Reasons to choose Ultimaker Nylon
Our nylon filament works seamlessly with Ultimaker 3D printers thanks to thousands of hours of testing.
- Impact and abrasion-resistant
- Low friction coefficient
- Corrosion-resistant to alkalis and organic chemicals
- Prints in dual extrusion with PVA or Breakaway
- Excellent impact strength (Izod tested to 34.4 kJ/m²)
- Good ductility (210% elongation at break)
- Melting temperature (from 185 °C)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.