You have no items in your shopping cart.
White‚ CPE+ 0.75kg. 2.85mm diameter and approximately 90m long
CPE (co-polyester) materials are chemical resistant, tough and demonstrate good dimensional stability. It is a preferred choice for both functional prototypes and mechanical parts. While both CPE and CPE+ provide similar performance characteristics, CPE+ provides the added benefit of higher temperature resistance and increased impact strength.
Reasons to choose Ultimaker CPE Family
- Excellent toughness with resistance to chemicals and temperatures up to 70‚°‚ C
- Dimensional stability over long periods of time
- Low odour and low ultrafine particle emissions and gases
- Ideal for short-run manufacturing and functional prototypes
- Transparent option available
- Not suitable for applications where the printed part is exposed to temperatures up to 70‚°‚ C
CERTIFIED-OPERATOR CARE® PACKAGE
This package offers a combination of training, a 12-month maintenance contract and a number of preventive-maintenance visits to your location in the UAE. More information will be provided by the distributor.
For more details please Contact US