With TPE it is possible to print functional prototypes such as pumps, bellows, gaskets and other elastic solutions dedicated to work in difficult conditions.
- After sealer covering – watertight & airtight
Material type: TPE
Shore hardness type A scale: 90
Tensile Strength: 6.0 [MPa]
Elongation at break: 196%
Melting point: 190°C
- shoes/insoles parts (wear resistance)
- watertight/airtight items
- skin-touch applications for rubbers
- footwear prototypes,
- hoses and tubes – it’s water/air tight,
- shock absorbers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.