You have no items in your shopping cart.
eSUN 3D Printer Filament: PLA PRO(PLA+)
Extrusion Temperature Range: 205 to 225 Celsius
PLA PRO(PLA+) Advantages:
Superb layer bonding.
High rigidity. Good glossiness.
Several times tougher than PLA.
Smoother finished printouts.
No cracking or brittle problem.
Prints are hard to break.
PLA PRO(PLA+) print temperature is about 20 Celsius higher than regular PLA. Most users print at around 210 to 215 Celsius. Other settings are about the same.
INTSERVO is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Customers are always welcome to contact us for any questions and/or support needs.
- 1KG net (approximately 2.2 lbs) Filament with Clear Spool
- eSUN PLA PRO 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant. Superb layer bonding. Several times stronger than PLA.
- 75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 205C - 225C
- Spool Diameter: 8" - Spool Width: 2.50" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.05" - Inner Circle Diameter: 3.5"
CERTIFIED-OPERATOR CARE® PACKAGE
This package offers a combination of training, a 12-month maintenance contract and a number of preventive-maintenance visits to your location in the UAE. More information will be provided by the distributor.
For more details please Contact US