You have no items in your shopping cart.
Easy to use and versatile, it's the best PETG on the market for Ultimaker 3D printers. Properties including good printability, toughness, chemical resistance, wear resistance, and temperature resistance makes Ultimaker PETG suitable for a wide range of applications.
Ultimaker PETG sets the standard for enterprise-grade industrial use, with key benefits including:
- Good adhesion and preconfigured print profiles mean anyone can quickly and easily achieve first-time-right results
- Compared to PLA and Tough PLA, Ultimaker PETG unlocks the widest range of technical applications – ideal for industrial parts, tools, and prototypes
- One of the most affordable technical 3D printing materials with a good mix of properties, Ultimaker PETG is easy to standardize the printing process across your organization
Below are some key mechanical properties of Ultimaker PETG:
- Good chemical resistance against lubricants, oils, alcohol, acids, and bases
- Able to withstand humid environments and temperatures up to 76 °C
- Tough and wear-resistant
- Available in 14 colors including transparent and fluorescent, Ultimaker PETG is suited for a variety of use cases, from color-coding to see-through parts
Ultimaker PETG is built for industrial use – an ideal choice for:
- Manufacturing aids for the production line
- Parts for industrial use, such as liquid-proof sensor covers or color-coded tools
- Functional prototypes
Ultimaker PETG is officially supported by the Ultimaker S5, Ultimaker S3, and Ultimaker 2+ Connect series of 3D printers. It is compatible for dual extrusion with the following materials:
- Ultimaker PVA
- Ultimaker Breakaway
Example prints using Ultimaker PETG
In the color you want with the mechanical properties you need – Ultimaker PETG is the perfect solution to creating manufacturing aids that ensure efficiency, order, and safety in an industrial environment.
Parts for industrial use
Ultimaker PETG features chemical and temperature-resistant properties, making it an excellent candidate for creating parts meant to work hard in an industrial environment.
Easy printability and a balance between toughness, stiffness, and resistance to external influences mean you can design, test, and iterate functional prototypes that get the job done.
CERTIFIED-OPERATOR CARE® PACKAGE
This package offers a combination of training, a 12-month maintenance contract and a number of preventive-maintenance visits to your location in the UAE. More information will be provided by the distributor.
For more details please Contact US